DWI Provider Services
Have you been court ordered to attend DWI Services?
DWI offenses can be a nightmare, however if you do not fulfill your obligations to get certain services performed you may just magnify that nightmare ten-fold. If you’ve recently been ordered by a court to undergo DWI assessments and screening then we at Counseling Services Direct can assist you with your DWI needs.
We are a licensed provider of DWI screening, assessment, and treatment services to individuals who have committed a DWI or orher alcohol/substance abuse offenses. The services are provided by a New York State Office of Alcoholism & Substance Abuse (OASAS) approved DWI screening and assessment provider. These services include the following:
- Clinical screenings: To determine if defendent is dependent upon alcohol or drugs. Testing conducted with OASAS approved screening instrument(s) to determine degree severity of drinking patterns (safe, risky, or harmful).
- Assessments: If defendent is found to be dependent then a more rigorous assessment is necessary. A detailed interview is conducted that includes a psychosocial history, physical and mental assessment, and alcohol/substance use history.
There are one of five assessment instruments determined by OASAS that should be used by approved providers to conduct a court ordered screening. These assessment instruments include the following:
- 1. Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT)
- 2. Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST)
- 3. Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test (MAST)
- 4. Resiearch Institute on Addictions Self-Inventory (RIASI)
- 5. Simple Screening Instrument for Substance Abuse (SSI)
Counseling Services Direct is an official licensed DWI service provider. We want you to fulfill your obligations and responsibilities after committing a legal offense. Allow us to make your transition easier and feel comfortable knowing that we will assist you in getting things taken care of in the most professional way.
Call us today for an initial consultation or contact us with any questions that you may have in regards to our DWI services.